Our five priorities are:
- Running an efficient council that is truly local.
- Providing better public trasnport and a cleaner, greener environment.
- Creating safe neighbourhoods and providing affordable housing.
- Caring for older people, the young and the more venerable members of our community.
- Promoting culture, regeneration and active, healthy lifestyles.
Over the coming weeks I will put up more details over the 5 priorities, but if you would like a full copy of our manifesto please do let us know.
LOOKING AHEAD, RESPECTING THE PAST AND GETTING THE JOB DONE.